NB-IoT Gaining Momentum
It is now possible to build IoT devices that communicate directly to the Internet at very low power. It is no longer necessary to have a phone or WiFi hot spot to relay messages. This makes setup much easier for customers. Remote SIM provisioning is the key to making this easy. In this whitepaper, Arm explains the key factors affecting the inclusion of remote SIM provisioning capabilities on NB-IoT enabled devices.
September 25, 2020
Meetup: How to Harvest Energy from Various Sources to Significantly Boost Battery Life
The “new rules” of existence in today’s society require new tools and techniques to remain relevant. This talk will be about how the Fusion Design team has adapted to doing mechanical product development work for dozens of customers every day.
Key areas of discussion will be:
- Development business before the “new rules”
- Development business today
- Who works from home, why, and how.
- Who works at the office, why and how
- Communications techniques and criticality
- Custom deliverable and how they are presented
Learn more by clicking here.
For those who wish to connect devices, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org