In episode 5 of our Customer Showcase Series, Miguel Adao talks with Werner Vorster, Founder & CEO of Vitls Inc., creator of Tego. This revolutionary wearable medical device monitors vital signs, such as body temperature and heart rate, around the clock.
Vitls enlisted the engineering experience and skill of Voler Systems to help with the design. Tune in to learn how it started and its impact on patients, nurses, and physicians.
- Need for automatic monitoring of body temperature
- Need for continuous monitoring of vitals
- Small, thin, wireless, flexible monitoring strip adheres to body
- Continuous monitoring of vitals
- Sends heart rate, respiratory, and body temperature directly to hospitals
- Five-day battery life
- Waterproof and disposable
- Revolutionizes vital signs monitoring
- Dramatically improves detection of deterioration
- Shortens hospital stays
- Decreases treatment costs