Billion Dollar IoT Ideas
I think these funny ideas discovered on twitter might be billion dollar ideas:
- A smoke detector that shuts off when you yell, “I’m just cooking!” @LemmyWinkler
- An IoT recliner that based on your weight will lock your fridge! @OpenSensors
Voler Systems’ Universal Health-Sensor Platform enables faster data gathering for faster innovation, allowing designers to:
- Gather physiological data potentially related to a condition or complication to refine either a diagnosis or therapy
- Test a wearable device sensor to confirm that the measurement can be made as planned
- Provide hypothesis testing for medical research or clinical care
When 70% of your prototype is done before you start, you can start gathering data in a few weeks and get to market fast! The Universal Health-Sensor Platform is your fastest path to capturing and transmitting patient data because it is a pre-engineered prototype device that can directly evolve into your eventual commercial product.Check it out!
- Neuro Science – Re-tuning the Body – Wearables by Cala Health on Tuesday, September 17 in Sunnyvale
- Get Reliability Right From the Start: Avoiding the Warranty Trap, Thursday, September 19 in Santa Clara
- Adding LTE to a Wearable on Tuesday October 5
- Will Your Device Be Hacked? Learn How To Design Secure Devices Tuesday, October 29 in Palo Alto
About Our Organization…
Voler Systems offers expert electronic design for wearable and IoT devices. We design medical devices and consumer products.