In This Issue:
One of the by-products of being an engineer is that I tend to focus on what’s going wrong, or could go wrong, on a project instead of acknowledging project success.
While this is an excellent mindset for solving problems and performing risk management, in the realm of managing people, it falls short.
Fortunately, we have an excellent VP of engineering, John Dring, who remembers to celebrate the little wins. Yesterday, we had a big one where electronics, firmware and mechanical all came together for a startup project we are working on. The integration went very smoothly with the electrical and firmware performing as was expected. Our startup client was thrilled to see their product come to life! Below is John’s quick email to the team:
“Congrats and thanks to the team who worked tirelessly to make this happen. Great job everyone!”
FusionDesign and Bob Martin at Microchip.
Upcoming EventsHIMSS 2019
- February 11-15, 2019, Orlando
- Come see us at booth 8559-36 to learn how to jumpstart your wearable project using our Universal Health-Sensor Platform
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 7pm
- RSVP: https://www.meetup.com/Silicon-Valley-IoT-and-Wearable-Devices/events/257169925/
Wednesday, February 20, 2019 at 7pm RSVP: https://www.meetup.com/SV-Hardware-Startup-to-Scale/events/258342045/
Top Design & Marketing Mistakes IOT Companies Make (Lunch & Learn)
- Friday, March 8, 2019 at 10:30am-1:30pm
- RSVP: Eventbrite190308
- Walt Maclay is one of three speakers who will be presenting