Medical wearables are disrupting the healthcare industry. The majority (60%) of healthcare organizations globally have already introduced IoT devices into their facilities. According to Juniper Research, the Healthcare Wearables Market will reach $60 billion — with 5 million individuals remotely monitored by healthcare providers — by the year 2023.
In our latest e-book, we discuss the various power and security challenges that are inherent in wearable healthcare devices.
The e-book discusses the following key topics:
- Physiological sensors used in wearables
- Power limitations of medical wearables and their impact on user experience
- Ultra-low-power design and wireless charging
- Why security challenges for wearables are much higher than for an endpoint in a fixed location
- What elements must be considered when adopting a security-by-design approach, as suggested by the FDA
- Advantages and disadvantages of different wireless standards such as Wi-Fi, Cellular, BLE, Bluetooth, Zigbee, and more.
Simply click the button below to get access to our FREE e-book.Download E-Book
About Voler Systems
Voler provides electronic product design engineering services and embedded system design, especially for IoT and wearable devices. Our team of engineers has been creating award-winning products since 1979. We are focused on what we have always been best at: high quality innovative engineering that saves our clients’ time and money.
Our team is available to start within a few days from your request. We are honored and dedicated to helping you achieve your goals.