We deliver tested, robust solutions to meet your business needs.
Whether it’s writing DLLs or control circuit software design, we do the difficult software engineering consulting, creating interfaces with hardware for monitoring and control. Our engineers understand the complex interfaces between hardware and software.
Most importantly, we know how to convert your ideas into software that is user friendly and works reliably. We have a process that ensures high quality while getting the functionality you need.
Our embedded software design consultants and software engineers have developed dozens of designs including:
- Embedded microprocessor programming
- FPGA programming,
- Writing a DLL
- Drivers for Windows
- Complex Windows applications
Our firmware and software engineers have experience with a wide range of tools and standards including:
- C (C++, C#, and .NET), Java, and Java Scripts, Visual Basic, LabVIEW, Windows device drivers, DLLs, XML, MFC, PHP, MySql, SQL, SQL Server.
- Networks and web applications with TCP/IP, Apache, ASP, ASP.NET, CORBA, Information Interchange Server (IIS), and Sockets.
- Embedded and real-time systems with VxWorks, ECOS and custom designed operating systems.
- Windows and Linux operating systems.
Firmware is software that is stored in hardware in nonvolatile memory. It includes embedded microcontroller code and FPGA code. Rely on Voler for embedded design and FPGA programming.
A DLL is a Dynamic Linked Library, a Windows standard for a program that is called by an application and may be shared with more than one application. DLLs are often used to interface to hardware (a device driver) in or connected to a PC. We are DLL wizards.
A device driver is software that controls a device connected to a computer. It may be a DLL or other type of program, such as EXE or VXD. We’ve created many device drivers.
An application is a program that has a user interface. It calls DLLs or device drivers to operate devices. We are experts at Windows applications including control circuit software design.